Do you want to receive email updates on specific PCW groups?
Well now you can!
Choose which emails you’d like to receive and you’ll only get those!
Description of PCW Email Groups
- COW (Church on Wednesdays)
- Church on Wednesdays, C.O.W. begins in October, and is for all children ages 4 – 5th grade. Children grow in faith through Music, Bible Story, Fellowship (a meal) Mission and Crafts! Our Children’s Choirs sing regularly in our Sunday Services. Registration is required and forms are available in the church office. COW begins at 5pm and ends at 6:30pm.
- Email blast
- Would you like to receive the latest, up-to-date news of The Presbyterian Church in Westfield? If you don’t receive the weekly, and sometimes daily, email blasts sent from the church, then we do not have your current mentalhealthupdate.com/xanax.html email address. Each week the office sends a list of what is happening at both the children’s and adult Sunday School classes and upcoming events. We will also send an email blast when we hear of the passing away of a member. It is a great way to stay in touch when you are unable to make Sunday services.
- High School Youth Ministry
- Information for your student(s) in grades 9-12.
- Men’s Fellowship Group
- Information on Men’s Fellowship Breakfast Group which meets every 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month, with an annual retreat in January.
- Middle School Youth Ministry
- Information for your student(s) in grades 6-8
- Presbyterian Women’s Group
- Information on Presbyterian Women’s Group, which meets monthly. If you want to learn more and receive the monthly newsletter, subscribe to emails.
- Spire Emailing
- The church’s monthly newsletter, emailed to your inbox every month.