September 22 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Community Day is a wonderful way to kick off our new program year!
- Great fellowship
- Church-wide & Community event for the whole family
- Good food, fun games & lively atmosphere
- Prayer Wall allows us to post joys and concerns, and have an entire congregation praying for you and with you
- Bounce Slide for the kids
- PCW Youth Corner for students in Grades 6 – 12 with games
- Mingle with members, neighbors, friends and staff
- FREE for Non-Members (spread the word)
- And so much more!!!!
$5/per person or $20 per family
Hamburgers & hot dogs will be served.
Families with last names beginning with A – K should bring appetizers/salads to share, and L – Z should bring desserts.