In-Person Sunday School is Returning
PCW families and friends, we are so excited to announce that we will be returning to in-person Sunday School on Sunday, September 12! Please note that we will have an in-person option each week during the 10:00 am services, as well as a pre-recorded, online video and activities for anyone who is unable or not yet ready to attend in-person Sunday School.
In-Person Sunday School
- We will begin with a “one room” Sunday School, using Assembly Hall, which allows us ample space to spread out and also gives us direct access to outdoor Playground 1, which we will use as much as we can, for as long as the weather allows. Volunteers will bring children from the Sanctuary and Westminster Hall directly to Assembly Hall, where parents will pick them up after services are over.
- In accordance with the church and school policy to keep everyone as safe as possible, all parent and high school volunteers working with your children will be fully vaccinated.
- Teachers will wear masks at all times, and all children attending Sunday School in person are required to wear masks at all times.
- No food or drink will be served at Sunday School.
- Children and volunteers will wash or sanitize hands upon entering and exiting Sunday School.
Digital Sunday School
- The same Bible story and suggested activities we offer each week in person will be pre-recorded and posted on our web site, as well as sent out via email, for participants who won’t be attending live.
- These stories and videos will be posted and emailed each week.
Please note that Sunday School is available for children in Pre-K (age 4) through 5th grade. We also have childcare available for ages 3 and under in our cribbery, room 104, each Sunday during 10:00 am services.
If you have any additional questions about Sunday School, our policies to help keep our children safe, or would like to learn how to get more involved, please contact Krista Aslanian at email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!