High School Mission Trip (HSMT)
Youth in grades 9-12 • Summer
- please complete a separate form for each child
- once your child is registered, in April/May they will be contacted and will be required to:
- write a paragraph explaining why they want to attend the mission trip
- list other PCW experiences they have had
- meet with a HSMT advisor for a 5-10 minute conversation
Youth in grades 6-12 • Camp Johnsonburg
The retreat offers teenagers a weekend away surrounded by friends and others from Presbyterian youth groups. The kids are guided through a phenomenal weekend at Johnsonburg which includes large group worship, small group discussion, fellowship time, and time to play and explore all that camp has to offer. Middle school and high school students have separate retreats.
Middle School Mission Trip (MSMT)
Youth in grades 6-8 • Summer
The middle schools trip exposes our youth to urban poverty in cities like Boston, Philadelphia and New York. On these trips middle school students get to put their faith in action as we serve God’s people in need. The lessons they learn on this trip help students understand the mission of the Agape Community Kitchen and get them exciting about being involved with Agape.